“Personal Information" is information (1) that can be used to specifically identify or contact you (such as your first and last name, account or user name, address, e-mail, telephone number, or other info); (2) about you or your activities when such information is directly linked to personally identifying information.
“Personal information” might include your unique device or user identifier when the identifier is combined with your personal information. Personal information does not include demographic information, such as city of residence, username, information about your smartphone platform and Internet IP address. We collect these information to provide the best possible service and to allow us to make certain recommendations and internal analysis and share such information with our partners about how our customers use the Services.
For some activities, we may ask you to create a username and password and/or to provide other “non-personal information” such as your age, date of birth, gender, and/or game and platform preferences; and, combine such information with your personal information. In addition, your mobile device may transmit certain geographic information or information regarding your device to us.
All the Information maybe combined by us to be used for improving the Services.
Your Personal Information may be collected by us during your (1) download and use of our mobile applications, (2) registration or log-in our games, (3) purchase in-game virtual currency or virtual items, any relevant billing and financial information necessary to process your charges, (4) requests for customer support or technical service, (5) participations in activities, surveys etc. (6) some technical information to analyze the advertising effect. We might collect different information from you, depending on the activity you are involved.
Data we collect automatically:
1. Data about your account and game progress
2. Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
3. Data about your device, such as device name, operating system and language
4. Precise geo-location data (GPS, with your consent)
5. Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
Data we collect from our partners:
1. Data we receive if you use a third party tool with the Service (such as Facebook, Google or advertising platform)
2. Demographic data (such as your IP address)
3. Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service.
By using the Services, you hereby agree that we can retain all the above information in any form as long as we need. We only collect information to the extent that is reasonably necessary to comply with your requests and our legitimate business objectives.
We may use your Personal Information, Non-Personal Information or other information collected from you to:
1. operate, maintain and manage the Services
2. communicate with you about the Services, such as notify you of new game releases or updates
3. seek feedback and input to improve the Services
4. prevent fraud or potentially illegal, unethical or legally actionable activities
5. provide technical support and customer services
6. provide advertising and promotional information in connection with the Services
7. internal marketing and studies
8. provide to government or law enforcement officials to protect our rights
We understand the importance of keeping your information secure. We have implemented reasonable security measures to secure your information. However no method of transmission over website or Internet is completely secure, and we cannot assume responsibility or liability for unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches in relation to our servers and systems or guarantee the security of user account information.